Here at Park, we acknowledge and encourage learning beyond the classroom.
To support our core values and provide a wide range of opportunities and experiences, we offer students the opportunity to attend a number of residential activities during their time with us. An overnight stay, residentials or visits to another country, supports learning and enrichment.
There is an extensive programme at Park with a huge variety of impressive opportunities available to all students. From Year 7 through to Year 11, students can take advantage of the wonderful range of activities available to them.
- Year 7 finish their first year with a residential trip filled with fun, activities and adventure run for the whole year group with all students encouraged to attend.
Students will also have the opportunity to visit a number of countries with our fantastic range of residentials:
- The school ski trip to Italy.
- The Expressive Arts students visit London during Year 10.
- The Maths department run a bi-annual trip to New York.
- The Languages department run residential trips to Normandy (France), Barcelona (Spain) and Madrid (Spain).
- We run an immersive experience to Uganda every two years, for a small group of students.
- Philosophy and Theology staff run a trip to Poland.
The life of any school is greatly enhanced by the buzz of activities that happen beyond the classroom, allowing students to learn a range of soft skills and to discover talents that they never knew they had! The extra-curricular programme at the school is varied and vibrant and enormously popular – a real strength – with a huge range of clubs from sports through to chess and even Dungeons and Dragons! There is a vibrant drama group called SParkS and a number of music clubs, bands and choirs
View our Extra Curricular Activities (clubs) here.